Information We Collect
We aggregate personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information. Personally identifiable information includes, but is not limited to, the following data:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
Non-personally identifiable information includes, but is not limited to, the following data:
- Device information (OS type or browser type)
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Browser device (i.e. laptop or mobile)
- Usage (pages viewed, amount of time on page, exit URLs, etc.)
- Preferred language
- Cookie ID
- Anonymous data is collected through tools such as cookies, which are text files that collect standard login and user behavior information. Cookies enable you to stay logged in to your account and receive customized web pages based on your past site behavior.
How We Collect Information
The following events are some ways in which we would collect your information:
- Request for product, service, or information
- Customer survey response
The following events are some ways in which we would use your data to optimize user experience:
- Sending relevant information (product information, policy updates, event announcements, etc.)
- Responding to your questions and concerns
- Offering personalized promotions
- Providing more individualized customer service
- Remembering your user preferences (language, content, etc.)
- Conducting site improvements
Please note that in the event of a sale involving a substantial portion of our business assets, customer information might be among those transferred assets.
Business Partner and Third-Party Access
If we work with business partners and third parties regarding your data, these entities are only granted access to your information to the extent in which they can do their jobs. They may perform some of the following functions on our behalf:
- Providing promotional materials
- Email contact
- Data management
- Customer service
Business partners and third-parties may also wish to extend special offers to you on their behalf. In this event, we may use your personal information to assist them in offering you products, services, and information. Additionally, we may act as an intermediary, such as sending you an email on their behalf.
How We Protect Your Information
We have several protocols in place when it comes to protecting your sensitive information whether you enter, submit, or access it. In the case that your sensitive information is written down, your record is stored in the offices of Standale Home Studio and destroyed when no longer needed.
When you submit your information through an online form, we offer a secure server. The information you provide during an online transaction is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This information from the browser is then encrypted in our database. Due to this procedure, your sensitive information, such as credit card details, can only be accessed by those who are authorized with special rights to our systems, and these individuals are required to keep information confidential. You can identify our SSL certificate in the website address bar, which will contain a lock icon and https:// at the beginning of the website address.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
This policy may change at any time and will be updated on this website. We encourage you to check for policy updates regularly, and if you do not agree with this or any revised policy, we ask that you exit the website immediately.